Non Immigrant

Home »  Non Immigrant

Non Immigrant Visa

Assist Thai visa is Chiang Mai’s leading visa service provider

There are various types of non immigrant visas.

ED visa, for students up to 50 years old. You must be attending a Certified Thai institution which provides you with tuition. You will need to be on a non immigrant visa, if not you can leave the county to apply at an outside embassy.

Non 0 visa, these visas are mainly used as ‘follow visas’

For example a parent following their childs ED visa or a husband following their wife’s retirement.

There are more non immigrants for example for religious visits and journalists, as well as investors but these are not very common.

Contact Us for more information about how we can help

Get assistance on a huge range of issues

Whatever your needs, contact us today to arrange an appointment or a telephone chat.