Non Immigrant B Visa Chiang Mai

Home »  Non Immigrant B Visa Chiang Mai

This visa enables you to apply for a work permit in Chiang Mai.

You require a company registered in Thailand to offer you employment. You can apply for this visa outside Thailand and will be issued with a single entry non immigrant B (unless you already have a work permit, in this case you can receive a multi entry 1 year non B).

If you intend to work in Thailand and are not married to a Thai national you will need to be on this class of visa.

Contact Us for more information about how we can help you apply for your non immigrant b visa.

Get assistance on a huge range of issues

Whatever your needs, contact us today to arrange an appointment or a telephone chat.